The critically acclaimed Silvershine™ is a "must-have" appliance that ensures 100% consistency in presenting pristine cutlery for your guests. Even better, it does so while reducing your labor, improving your food safety and has a low annual operating cost.
The Silvershine™ was the recipient of the Kitchen Innovations 2007 Award presented by the National Restaurant Association.
The CDM-12K is the highest volume product that is best suited for very high volume restaurants, banquet halls, event rental companies, casinos, hotels, or convention centres.
How It Works
Simply drop freshly-washed, wet cutlery into Silvershine™ and 30-40 seconds later it is dry and perfectly polished!
- Insert clean, wet cutlery in hopper
- Warm granulate vibrates on cutlery
- Granulate absorbs water while polishing
- UV-C lamp kills bacteria
- Cutlery is dry and polished in seconds
- Self diagnostic on start-up
- Patented stainless steel NAUTILUS tub
- Calrod heated tub provides consistent heat
- Simple-to-use controls and easy-access for servicing
- Protective shroud over UV-C lamp
- Each unit includes a custom catch bin and a tub of granulate
- SilverShine ™ CDM- 12K is designed for medium / high volume operations and with its 120V power consumption it's truly just "plug-and-play".
- The floor model sized CDM-12k can be moved inside an operation to best fit the needs of the operation.
Labor Savings and Capacity
Operating automatically at 30-40 seconds per piece and up to 12,000 pcs/hr, Silvershine™ CDM-12K ensures that you have a perfect shine while using the least amount of labor possible. Not only is your cutlery spotless, it is 100% sanitized and food-safe.
- 100% Sanitized Cutlery
- Silvershine™ eradicates 100% of food hazards that can occasionally survive the dishwashing process living in your flatware's residual moisture as it waits to be dried and polished.
- Employing a 9-11W ultraviolet (UV-C) lamp operating at a peak of 253.7 nm, Silvershine™ effectively delivers a safe, chemical-free germicide process that is 100% effective.