The critically acclaimed Silvershine™ is a "must-have" appliance that ensures 100% consistency in presenting pristine cutlery for your guests. Even better, it does so while reducing your labor, improving your food safety and has a low annual operating cost.
The Silvershine™ was the recipient of the Kitchen Innovations 2007 Award presented by the National Restaurant Association.
The CDM-6K is a high volume product that is best suited for very high volume restaurants, banquet halls, event rental companies, casinos, hotels, or convention centres.
How It Works
Simply drop freshly-washed, wet cutlery into Silvershine™ and 30-40 seconds later it is dry and perfectly polished!
- Insert clean, wet cutlery in hopper
- Warm granulate vibrates on cutlery
- Granulate absorbs water while polishing
- UV-C lamp kills bacteria
- Cutlery is dry and polished in seconds
- Self diagnostic on start-up
- Patented stainless steel NAUTILUS tub
- Calrod heated tub provides consistent heat
- Simple-to-use controls and easy-access for servicing
- Protective shroud over UV-C lamp
- Each unit includes a custom catch bin and a tub of granulate
- SilverShine ™ CDM- 6K is designed for medium / high volume operations and with its 120V power consumption it's truly just "plug-and-play".
- The floor model sized CDM-6k can be moved inside an operation to best fit the needs of the operation.
Labor Savings and Capacity
Operating automatically at 30-40 seconds per piece and up to 6,000 pcs/hr, Silvershine™ CDM-6K ensures that you have a perfect shine while using the least amount of labor possible. Not only is your cutlery spotless, it is 100% sanitized and food-safe.
- 100% Sanitized Cutlery
- Silvershine™ eradicates 100% of food hazards that can occasionally survive the dishwashing process living in your flatware's residual moisture as it waits to be dried and polished.
- Employing a 9-11W ultraviolet (UV-C) lamp operating at a peak of 253.7 nm, Silvershine™ effectively delivers a safe, chemical-free germicide process that is 100% effective.