The critically acclaimed Silvershine™ is a "must-have" for your restaurant operation. This innovative appliance ensures 100% consistency in presenting pristine cutlery for your guests. Even better, it does so while reducing your labor, improving your food safety and has a low annual operating cost.
Silvershine™ was the recipient of the Kitchen Innovations 2007 Award presented by the National Restaurant Association.
Simply drop freshly-washed, wet cutlery into Silvershine™ and 30-40 seconds later it is dry and perfectly polished!
- Insert clean, wet cutlery in hopper
- Warm granulate vibrates on cutlery
- Granualte absorbs water while polishing
- UV-C lamp kills bacteria
- Cutlery is dry and polished in seconds
FACT: 95% of guests examine their cutlery immediately after placing their order. Silvershine™ ensures that you communicate the right image with your flatware everytime, for every guest. Operating automatically at 30-40 seconds per piece and up to 12,000 pcs/hr, Silvershine™ ensures that you have a perfect shine regardless of how many covers your dining room is serving. Not only is your cutlery spotless, it is 100% sanitized and food-safe.
- Silvershine™ is headache free and has a very low operating cost. Specific operating costs vary according to the model used to suit your capacity needs.
- Other than labor, your only other variable costs are replacement of the granulate and minimal energy usage. Silvershine™ has an automatic timer that alerts you when the granulate needs replacing (approximately 3 times per year in an average setting).
- 100% Sanitized Cutlery
- Silvershine™ erradicates 100% of food hazards that can occasionally survive the dishwashing process living in your flatware's residual moisture as it waits to be dried and polished.
- Employing a 9-11W ultraviolet (UV-C) lamp operating at a peak of 253.7 nm, Silvershine™ effectively delivers a safe, chemical-free germicide process that is 100% effective.
- The sanitation option can be engaged/disengaged manually with a touch of a button.
- Self diagnostic on start-up
- Patented stainless steel NAUTILUS tub
- Calrod heated tub provides consistent heat
- Simple-to-use controls and easy-access for servicing
- Internal timer monitors granulate change periods (Every 400 hrs)
- Protective shroud over UV-C lamp
- Each unit includes a custom catch bin and a tub of granulate
Silvershine™ is available in 4 sizes to suit your needs. Click to download cut sheets for the size of your choice.